It is a new month and time to re-evaluate last months’ goals and make new ones. Here are last months goals again:
- Read through the book of John. (accomplished)
- Get the kids used to our new family schedule. (accomplished)
- Tame the toys monster (not accomplished – I still feel so overwhelmed and defeated by this monster).
- Make an area that I can scrapbook in easily. (accomplished)
- Get through lesson 3 of Pimsleur’s Haitian Creole proficiently. (almost – I got through lesson 2)
I feel as though I did fairly well last month. Here are a few of my personal goals for February.
- Blog at least one time a week (and twice on one week to make up for missing last week).
- Prayerfully evaluate one of my evening commitments.
- Have kids choose 5 things each to give away.
- Finish scrapping Aug ’08 family album pages.
- Get out at least one time with my husband and no kids.
- Read one book start to finish.
- Proficiently finish Pimsleur’s Haitian Creole lesson 3.
- Make 4 nursing covers – 2 for gifts and 2 to sell.
- Prayerfully consider how I can help the kids and I feel involved and helpful in Billy’s next trip to Haiti.
What are your goals for this month? How did you do with your January goals?