It’s a new month! Yea! And It’s filled with new goals. Last month I pushed myself a little and set more goals than usual. I had to work a little harder, and be a little more focused, but I felt extremely satisfied at how much I accomplished beyond just the daily household chores. I completed all of my goals except for one, and that one I did get half-way finished.
Here’s my line up for this month:
- Blog six times.
- Manage Will’s toys to make his room safer for James the crawler.
- Have each kid choose five more things to give away.
- Schedule a community scrap.
- Read one book, start to finish.
- Gather/Assemble twenty layettes for Billy to take to Haiti in April.
- One date night with Billy and no kids.
- Proficiently finish Pimsleur’s Haitian Creole lesson four.
- Finish scrapping Aug ’08 in Victoria’s Album.
- Choose phonic and math curriculum for next year.
- Decide if we will do a “Free Yard Sale” again this spring, and if so get it planned and organized.
- Rotate kids’ books.
- Reorganize kitchen cabinets so Victoria can put most of the dishes away herself.
Tall order for one month, but I think I can make it. And even if not, I will have accomplished more by making a list of goals than just floating from day to day. What are you trying to accomplish this month?