That means it’s time for a new mission of the month post (and that this summer and year are half-way over already – time is flying!)
I’ll start by recapping June.
- Scrapbook September-November ’08 for all books.
- Finish making shorts for girls from holey jeans.
- Plan and celebrate Elizabeth’s birthday.
- Plan James’ birthday party.
- At least one date with Billy.
- Plan Six Flags trip.
- Read one fiction book. (The Runaway Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini)
- Read one non-fiction book. (Grace Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel)
- Flat Stanley Project.
- Plan & Do “Play-School” with kids 4 days a week. (http://tinyurl.com/3c6uant)
- Put away all of last year’s school stuff.
- Create a School Planner for next year.
- Eliminate white toy cabinet.
- Have guests over 2-3 times.
- Review Pimsleur lessons 1-3.
- Plan a Tuesday night.
- Lesson Plan 5 chapters for next year.
- Plan children’s activities for MMAD week.
- Plan handwriting curriculum.
- Read one book.
- Plan camping trip.
- Scrapbook 2 months.
- Reorganize activity shelf for school.
- Get kids’ school notebooks ready.